Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. UTSA Roadrunners (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (+540) | UTSA: (-850)
Spread: MTSU: +16.5 (-106) | UTSA: -16.5 (-114)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (N/A) | UTSA: (N/A)
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Middle Tennessee: (7.3%) | UTSA: (92.7%)
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UTSA is 2-1 straight up in three head-to-head matchups against UTSA.
- UTSA defeated Middle Tennessee, 37-35, in their last meeting on Sept. 25, 2020.
- Middle Tennessee is 6-12 straight up in its last 18 games.
- UTSA is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Middle Tennessee's last seven games.
- UTSA is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.