On Wednesday in college basketball, the Michigan Wolverines are up against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Rutgers Point Spread
Rutgers is the underdog by 5.5 points against Michigan. Rutgers is -110 to cover the spread, and Michigan is -110.
Michigan vs Rutgers Over/Under
The Michigan-Rutgers matchup on February 23 has been given an over/under of 135.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Michigan vs Rutgers Moneyline
The Michigan vs Rutgers moneyline has Michigan as a -230 favorite, while Rutgers is a +188 underdog.
Michigan vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (71.2%)
Michigan vs Rutgers Betting Trends
- Michigan has beaten the spread 10 times in 25 games.
- The Wolverines are 6-6 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 14 Michigan games (out of 25) that hit the over this season.
- Rutgers' record against the spread is 12-13-1.
- The Scarlet Knights have two wins ATS (2-2-1) as a 5.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Rutgers has played 26 games this season, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
Michigan vs Rutgers Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Michigan: (-230) | Rutgers: (+188)
- Spread: Michigan: -5.5 (-110) | Rutgers: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!