Michigan vs Indiana Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
No. 23 Michigan Wolverines (1-1, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Indiana Hoosiers (2-0, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Michigan vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-194) | IND: (+158)
Spread: MICH: -3.5 (-114) | IND: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (76%) | IND: (24%)
Michigan vs Indiana Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan: (43.2%) | Indiana: (56.8%)
Michigan vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Indiana, 39-14, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Michigan is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Michigan is 59-9 in the 68 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Michigan lost to Michigan State, 27-24, at home in Week 9.
- Indiana defeated Rutgers, 37-21, on the road in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!