Miami vs Pittsburgh Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Miami vs Pittsburgh Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (11-9, 3-7 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (13-8, 4-6 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs Pittsburgh Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+260) I PITT: (-340)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-110) I PITT: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 32% I PITT: 68%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+25000) I PITT: (+25000)
Miami vs Pittsburgh Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Pittsburgh, 66-58, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on January 12, 2020.
- Miami is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Miami is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- Miami is 1-4 SU in its last five games.
- Miami defeated Virginia Tech, 71-61, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
- Pittsburgh lost to then-No. 9 Duke, 79-67, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.