Miami vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 9 College Basketball Game
The Miami Hurricanes versus the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets is on the college basketball schedule for Wednesday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
Georgia Tech is listed as an underdog by 8.5 points (-114 odds), and Miami, the favorite, is -106 to cover.
Miami vs Georgia Tech Over/Under
An over/under of 140.5 has been set for Miami-Georgia Tech on February 9, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Miami vs Georgia Tech Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Miami vs. Georgia Tech reveal Miami as the favorite (-385) and Georgia Tech as the underdog (+300).
Miami vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami win (81%)
Miami vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Miami's record against the spread (ATS) is 11-11-1.
- The Hurricanes have one win ATS (1-3-1) as a 9-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 23 Miami games so far this season, 13 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Georgia Tech is 8-12-0 this season.
- The Yellow Jackets have won once ATS (1-2) as a 9-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 22 Georgia Tech games so far this year, nine have hit the over.
Miami vs Georgia Tech Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Miami: (-385) | Georgia Tech: (+300)
- Spread: Miami: -8.5 (-106) | Georgia Tech: +8.5 (-114)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!