Mexico vs Costa Rica Match Location, Start Time & Stream
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019: Quarterfinals
Mexico (3-0-0, 9 points) vs. Costa Rica (2-0-1, 6 points)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Start Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Coverage: Fox Sports 1 (FOXS1)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Mexico vs Costa Rica Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEX: (-270) | CRC: (+700) | DRAW: (+360)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: MEX: (-650) | CRC: (+410)
Spread: MEX: -1 (+125) | CRC: +1 (+195)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Team to Score the First Goal: MEX: (-290) | CRC: (+270) NO GOALS: (+1100)
Mexico vs Costa Rica Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mexico defeated Costa Rica, 3-2, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly played on Oct. 11, 2018.
- Mexico is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Costa Rica.
- Mexico is 14-4-2 (W-D-L) in its last 20 head-to-head matches against Costa Rica.
- Mexico is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Costa Rica is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Mexico is the Group A winner, ahead of Canada (6 points).
- Costa Rica is Group B runner-up, behind Haiti (9 points).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.