Mexico vs Canada 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mexico vs Canada Match Location & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group A: Mexico (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Canada (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mile High Stadium – Denver, CO
Mexico vs Canada Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEX: (-410) | CAN: (+470) I DRAW: (+1000)
Spread: MEX: -2 (+200) | CAN: +2 (+105)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-146) | Under: (+120)
Team to Score the First Goal: MEX: (-430) | CAN: (+380) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Mexico vs Canada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mexico is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) straight up in its last five international matches.
- Mexico has outscored opponents, 20-6, in its last five international matches.
- Mexico defeated Cuba, 7-0, in its first game in the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Canada is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Canada has outscored opponents, 22-2, in its last five international matches.
- Canada defeated Martinique, 4-0, in its first game in the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.