Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Yankees Game Info
Subway Series Doubleheader Game 1
New York Mets (32-33, 13-22 Away) vs. New York Yankees (40-24, 21-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Mets vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+130) I NYY: (-150)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-146) I NYY: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 20% I NYY: 80%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Zack Wheeler (5-3, 4.61 ERA) I NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (3-5, 3.42 ERA)
Mets vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Mets are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against the Yankees.
- The Mets are 5-1 ATS in their last six road games against the Yankees.
- The Yankees are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five games between the Mets and Yankees played at Yankee Stadium.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Yankees' last 12 games overall.
- The Mets are 2-10 straight up in road day games this season.
Mets vs Yankees Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.60 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.30 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Zack Wheeler has made one career start against the Yankees. He allowed five runs, six walks and one home run in 4 1/3 innings pitched.
- Masahiro Tanaka is 1-2 with a 3.08 ERA and a 0.72 WHIP in four career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Mets-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Will the Home Team Bat in the Bottom of the 9th: No (-106) – Masahiro Tanaka may only have a 1-2 career record against the Mets, but his peripheral numbers (3.08 ERA, 0.72 WHIP) show how good he's been in four career starts against the Yankees' crosstown rivals. Tanaka is even better in day games this season, with a 3-2 record and a 2.72 ERA in seven starts. Zack Wheeler, on the other hand, is 1-3 with a 6.32 ERA in day games in 2019. If these numbers play out, the Yankees likely won't need to bat in the bottom of the ninth inning this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.