Mets vs Pirates Game Info
New York Mets (53-56, 25-36 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (48-61, 24-27 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Mets vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-130) | PIT: (+114)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+122) | PIT: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 9 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 70% | PIT: 30%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Marcus Stroman (6-11, 2.96 ERA) | PIT: Chris Archer (3-8, 5.58 ERA)
Mets vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Mets' last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The Mets are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
Mets vs Pirates Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Marcus Stroman is 0-1 with a 1.04 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against Pittsburgh. Today will be his first start with the Mets.
- Chris Archer is 0-1 with a 6.55 ERA in two career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Mets-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run - Pete Alonso: (+240) – Even though the deep ball has been a little quiet for Alonso lately, the 2019 MLB Home Run Derby champion's only homer in his last 11 games came against the Pirates on July 26. With 34 home runs this season, Alonso has proven he can whack one out of the park at any moment. And Pittsburgh's Chris Archer has also surrendered 13 homers at home this season.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.