The New York Mets are among the MLB teams in action on Friday, versus the Philadelphia Phillies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Phillies Game Info
- New York Mets (29-17) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (21-24)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-156) | PHI: (+132)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+138) | PHI: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will give the ball to Carlos Carrasco (4-1) against the Phillies and Bailey Falter.
Mets vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (53.2%)
Mets vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Phillies, New York is the favorite at -156, and Philadelphia is +132 playing on the road.
Mets vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Phillies are -166 to cover, and the Mets are +138.
Mets vs Phillies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Mets-Phillies on May 27, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 35 games this year and have walked away with the win 22 times (62.9%) in those games.
- This season, New York has been victorious 12 times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 23 of their 47 opportunities.
- The Phillies have been the moneyline underdog 18 total times this season. They've finished 9-9 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer, Philadelphia has a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games).
- In the 46 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-21-1).