Mets vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 1
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (34-17) vs. Washington Nationals (18-33)
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-245) | WSH: (+200)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-120) | WSH: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Carlos Carrasco (5-1) for the New York Mets, and Evan Lee for the Washington Nationals.
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (65.0%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- The Mets vs Nationals moneyline has New York as a -245 favorite, while Washington is a +200 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Mets, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are +100 to cover the spread, and the Mets are -120.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Mets-Nationals on June 1 is 8.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 26 wins in the 39 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has been listed as a favorite of -240 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 28 of their 52 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have gone 13-29 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31% of those games).
- Washington has played as a moneyline underdog of +198 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- Washington has played in 51 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-21-4).