The New York Mets are among the MLB teams busy on Tuesday, versus the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Mets (13-5) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (9-6)
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Mets vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-116) | STL: (-102)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+158) | STL: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mets vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (56.6%)
Mets vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Mets, St. Louis is the underdog at -102, and New York is -116 playing on the road.
Mets vs Cardinals Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Cardinals. The Mets are +158 to cover, and the Cardinals are -182.
Mets vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The over/under for Mets-Cardinals on April 26 is 7. The over is -114, and the under is -106.