The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the New York Mets taking on the Atlanta Braves.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (18-7) vs. Atlanta Braves (11-15)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-142) | ATL: (+120)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+152) | ATL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will hand the ball to Tylor Megill (4-0, 4.66 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Braves will turn to Ian Anderson (2-1, 4.66).
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pick 'Em (50.0%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a +120 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are +1.5 on the spread (-184 to cover), and New York is +152 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for Mets-Braves on May 4 is 7. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 15, or 75%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has been victorious seven times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 11 of their 26 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Braves have won four of the eight games they were the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- Atlanta has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer in only two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 14 times this season for a 14-12-1 record against the over/under.