Mets vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, August 13
By Dan Israeli
Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (61-57, 27-36 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (70-50, 32-25 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+122) | ATL: (-140)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-172) | ATL: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 10% | ATL: 90%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Zack Wheeler (9-6, 4.20 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (13-4, 4.11 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games.
- The Mets are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games against the Mets.
Mets vs Braves Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Zack Wheeler is 6-4 with a 3.42 ERA in 12 career starts against Atlanta.
- Max Fried is 1-1 with a 2.49 ERA in eight career appearances (four starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Braves Prop Bet
All Mets-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Freddie Freeman (+320) – Freddie Freeman is having a career year for the Braves, and is currently just five homers shy of his career-high (34) with 42 game left to play. The big lefty demolishes right-handed pitching (.318/.424/.591 line this season) and has had particularly good results against Mets starter Zack Wheeler. In his career, Freeman is hitting .500/.649/.875 with two homers against Wheeler in 24 at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.