Mets vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 16
The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Mets (56-34) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-55)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Mets vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-136) | CHC: (+116)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+130) | CHC: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mets vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to Taijuan Walker (7-2, 2.63 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Cubs will turn to Marcus Stroman (2-5, 4.91 ERA).
Mets vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (60.8%)
Mets vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Mets vs Cubs moneyline has New York as a -136 favorite, while Chicago is a +116 underdog at home.
Mets vs Cubs Spread
- The Mets are at the Cubs, and are -1.5 on the runline. The Mets are -136 to cover the spread, and the Cubs are +116.
Mets vs Cubs Over/Under
- Mets versus Cubs, on July 16, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Mets vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 41 wins in the 61 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 26 times in 36 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 92 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have won 36.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (22-38).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Chicago has gone 15-23 (39.5%).
- Chicago has played in 89 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-43-6).