Merrimack vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
Merrimack Warriors (3-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (4-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum — Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Merrimack vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MERI: (+1600) | VTECH: (-4500)
Spread: MERI: +18.5 (-115) | VTECH: -18.5 (-105)
Total: 122.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MERI: (N/A) | VTECH: (+5500)
Merrimack vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Tech Hokies win (95.2%)
Merrimack vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Merrimack and Virginia Tech.
- Merrimack is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Merrimack's last 10 away games.
- Virginia Tech is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Virginia Tech's last 15 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.