Memphis vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Memphis vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Memphis Tigers (21-9, 10-7 American) vs. No. 21 Houston Cougars (22-8, 12-5 American)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Memphis vs Houston Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+330) | HOU: (-440)
Spread: MEM: +9 (-110) | HOU: -9 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (83%) | HOU: (17%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+8500) | HOU: (+4500)
Memphis vs Houston Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Memphis vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Memphis defeated Houston, 60-59 in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Houston is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Memphis.
- Houston is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Memphis.
- Memphis is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston's last 15 games.
- Memphis defeated Wichita State, 68-60, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
- Houston lost to UConn, 77-71, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.