Semelsberger vs Sano Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Matthew "Semi The Jedi" Semelsberger (8-3-0, 5 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Martin Sano (4-2-1, 1 KO, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Semelsberger vs Sano Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Matthew Semelsberger: (-355)
- Martin Sano: (+270)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Semelsberger by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Semelsberger by Points: (N/A)
- Semelsberger by Submission: (N/A)
- Sano by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sano by Points: (N/A)
- Sano by Submission: (N/A)
Semelsberger vs Sano Prediction
UFC 266 Semelsberger-Sano prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Matthew Semelsberger (97%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (80%)
Semelsberger vs Sano Betting Trends & Stats
- Matthew Semelsberger lost to Khaos Williams, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 19, 2021.
- Martin Sano fought Diego Herzog to a draw in his most recent fight at Bellator 172 on Feb. 18, 2017.
- Semelsberger averages 6.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Semelsberger averages 5.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Semelsberger has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- This is Sano's first UFC fight, so he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.