Marquette vs Providence Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Marquette Golden Eagles (17-8, 7-6 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (15-12, 8-6 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Dunkin Donuts Center – Providence, RI
Marquette vs Providence Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+110) | PROV: (-130)
Spread: MARQ: +2 (-115) | PROV: -2 (-105)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: 65% | PROV: 35%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+9000) | PROV: (+12000)
Marquette vs Providence Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Marquette, 81-80, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 7, 2020.
- Marquette is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Marquette is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Marquette is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Providence is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Marquette lost to No. 15 Creighton, 73-65, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Providence defeated Georgetown, 73-63, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.