Marquette vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (14-5, 4-3 Big East) vs. No. 13 Butler Bulldogs (15-4, 3-3 Big East)
Date: Friday, Jan. 24, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Marquette vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+220) | BUT: (-280)
Spread: MARQ: +6 (-110) | BUT: -6 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: 32% | BUT: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+6000) | BUT: (+1300)
Marquette vs Butler Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated Butler, 79-69, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 20, 2019.
- Butler is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Butler is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Marquette.
- Marquette is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Butler is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Marquette defeated St. John's, 82-68, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020.
- Butler lost to then-No. 9 Villanova, 76-61, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.