Marlins vs Mets Game Info
Miami Marlins (42-69, 20-34 Away) vs. New York Mets (57-56, 30-20 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Marlins vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+198) | NYM: (-230)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-108) | NYM: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 8 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 20% | NYM: 80%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Jordan Yamamoto (4-2, 3.94 ERA) | NYM: Zack Wheeler (8-6, 4.45 ERA)
Marlins vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Miami's last nine road games.
- The Mets are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against Miami.
- The Mets are 11-1 straight up in their last 12 games.
Marlins vs Mets Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.62 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Jordan Yamamoto is 2-1 with a 2.86 ERA in four road starts this season. He has never faced the Mets.
- Zack Wheeler is 6-2 with a 1.95 ERA in 12 career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Mets Prop Bet
All Marlins-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Miguel Rojas (+950) — Miguel Rojas has hit only four home runs this season, but all four came during the month of July. Against right-handed pitchers, like Wheeler, Rojas has hit two home runs and a .393 slugging percentage (.368 against lefties). In 11 at-bats against Wheeler, Rojas has totaled four hits, two home runs and a .909 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.