Marlins vs Mets Doubleheader Game 1 Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, August 5
By Braulio Perez
Marlins vs Mets Game Info
Miami Marlins (42-67, 20-32 Away) vs. New York Mets (55-56, 28-20 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 5, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Marlins vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+280) | NYM: (-340)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+128) | NYM: -1.5 (-150)
Total: 7.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 33% | NYM: 67%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (4-10, 4.54 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (6-7, 2.78 ERA)
Marlins vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last six games.
- Miami is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The Mets are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The Mets are 7-1 straight up in their last eight home games against Miami.
Marlins vs Mets Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.63 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Sandy Alcantara is 2-3 with a 2.72 ERA in six career starts against the Mets.
- Jacob deGrom is 7-7 with a 3.48 ERA in 20 career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Mets Prop Bet
All Marlins-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jacob deGrom - Strikeouts: Over 9.5 (-112) – Jacob deGrom has been a strikeout machine for the Mets once again this season, and he'll look to continue his electric ways on Monday against the Marlins. With the over/under set at 9.5 strikeouts, deGrom will enter today's showdown having recorded double-digit Ks in two of his last three starts. He'll likely be in a position to flirt with that number once again this afternoon, as deGrom has recorded 152 Ks in 124 career innings pitched against Miami.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.