Marlins vs Dodgers Game Info
Miami Marlins (36-59, 18-27 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (65-35, 38-12 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Marlins vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+270) | LA: (-320)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+128) | LA: -1.5 (-150)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 16% | LA: 84%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (4-9, 3.94 ERA) | LA: Clayton Kershaw (8-2, 3.00 ERA)
Marlins vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami's last 13 games.
- Miami is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- The Dodgers are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
Marlins vs Dodgers Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.61 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Sandy Alcantara is 2-5 with a 3.78 ERA on the road this season. He's making his first career start against the Dodgers.
- Clayton Kershaw is 5-5 with a 2.76 ERA in 11 career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Marlins vs Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clayton Kershaw – Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (-118) – Kershaw has 98 strikeouts in 105 innings pitched in 2019. He's only struck out seven or more batters in seven of his 16 starts this season, and he hasn't pitched into the eighth inning a single time this year. If the Dodgers' lefty doesn't get to seven Ks before the seventh-inning stretch, it's unlikely that Dave Roberts would send him back out there to give him a shot at going over this strikeout total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.