Marlins vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 9
The MLB slate on Monday includes the Miami Marlins facing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Miami Marlins (13-15) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (15-14)
- Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-120) | ARI: (+102)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+136) | ARI: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will give the ball to Elieser Hernandez (2-1) against the Diamondbacks and Humberto Castellanos (2-1).
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (52.8%)
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Miami is a -120 favorite on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +102 underdog at home.
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at +1.5 on the runline against the Marlins. The Diamondbacks are -164 to cover the spread, and the Marlins are +136.
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The over/under for Marlins-Diamondbacks on May 9 is 8.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Marlins vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been favorites in 14 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (50%) in those contests.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win four times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 28 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 13 of the 26 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Arizona has a 13-13 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times this season for a 10-19-0 record against the over/under.