Mariners vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 6
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Seattle Mariners taking on the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs White Sox Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (76-59) vs. Chicago White Sox (68-67)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-156) | CHW: (+132)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+134) | CHW: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mariners vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Logan Gilbert (11-5), and Johnny Cueto (7-6) taking the ball for the Chicago White Sox.
Mariners vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (58.8%)
Mariners vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Mariners, Chicago is the underdog at +132, and Seattle is -156 playing at home.
Mariners vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The White Sox are -162 to cover, and the Mariners are +134.
Mariners vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Mariners versus White Sox contest on September 6 has been set at 7.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Mariners vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Mariners have come away with 41 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Seattle has won 21 of 31 games when listed as at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have gone over in 61 of their 135 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have gone 20-24 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.5% of those games).
- Chicago is 6-8 (winning 42.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 122 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 52 of those games (52-64-6).