Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs White Sox Game Info
Seattle Mariners (7-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (2-3, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Location: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Mariners vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-122) | CHI: (+106)
Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+128) | CHI: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 72% | CHI: 28%
Starting Pitcher: SEA: Yusei Kikuchi (0-0, 2.53 ERA) | CHI: Reynaldo Lopez (0-1, 9.00 ERA)
Mariners vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games, dating back to last season.
- Seattle is 4-2 ATS in its last six road games, dating back to last season.
- The White Sox are 1-4 ATS in their last five home games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five games.
Mariners vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Mariners vs White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Run Line/Total Runs Double: Mariners -1.5/Over 7.5 (+270) – The Mariners have gotten off to a hot start this season, going 7-1 through their first eight games. The Mariners have both covered the run line and scored at least six runs in three of their last four games. On the other side, the White Sox have scored six or more runs in three of their last four games as well.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.