Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (5-4) vs. Texas Rangers (1-7)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-142) | TEX: (+120)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+158) | TEX: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (58.8%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mariners vs. Rangers reveal Seattle as the favorite (-142) and Texas as the underdog (+120) on the road.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the spread (-192 to cover), and Seattle is +158 to cover the runline.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- The Mariners-Rangers contest on April 19 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.