Mariners vs Angels Game Info
Seattle Mariners (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (1-3, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Mariners vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: SEA: (+150) | LAA: (-174)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-130) | LAA: -1.5 (+110)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SEA: (14%) | LAA: (86%)
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Justus Sheffield (0-1, 5.50 ERA) | LAA: Patrick Sandoval (0-4, 5.03 ERA)
World Series Odds: SEA: (+22000) | LAA: (+3300)
Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends
- Seattle has covered the spread (run line) in 25.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- The Angels have covered the spread (run line) in 25.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- Seattle has hit the over in 100.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 1 in MLB).
- The Angels have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
Mariners vs Angels Stats
- Seattle has averaged 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- Seattle has surrendered 7.25 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Angels have averaged 2.75 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- The Angels have surrendered 4.25 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.