Maple Leafs vs Flyers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 19
By Duel Staff
The NHL slate on Tuesday includes the Toronto Maple Leafs taking on the Philadelphia Flyers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Maple Leafs vs Flyers Game Info
- Toronto Maple Leafs (50-20-6) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (23-42-11)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Maple Leafs vs Flyers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-450) | PHI: (+340)
- Spread: TOR: -2.5 (+100) | PHI: +2.5 (-120)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Maple Leafs vs Flyers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Maple Leafs win (79.3%)
Maple Leafs vs Flyers Spread
- The Flyers are at the Maple Leafs, and underdogs by 2.5 goals (-120 to cover). And Toronto, the favorite, is +100.
Maple Leafs vs Flyers Over/Under
- The over/under for Maple Leafs-Flyers on April 19 is 7. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Maple Leafs vs Flyers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Maple Leafs vs. Flyers reveal Toronto as the favorite (-450) and Philadelphia as the underdog (+340) on the road.