Manchester City vs Tottenham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 2
Manchester City FC (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Tottenham Hotspur FC (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Etihad Stadium – Manchester, England
Manchester City vs Tottenham Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MCFC: (-280) | TOT: (+700) | DRAW: (+420)
Spread: MCFC: -1 (+100) | TOT: +1 (+220)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-174) | Under: (+148)
Team to Score the First Goal: MCFC: (-330) | TOT: (+260) I NO GOALS: (+1800)
Manchester City vs Tottenham Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester City sits in first place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 1-0-0 record and a plus-5 goal differential.
- Tottenham sits in sixth place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 1-0-0 and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Manchester City is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Tottenham.
- Manchester City is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Tottenham is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Manchester City vs Tottenham Prop Bet
All Manchester City-Tottenham betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goalscorer: Raheem Sterling (+100) – It's highly unlikely that Man City comes out of this match without a goal, but of any player the Cityzens will field, Raheem Sterling has as good a shot as any to find the back of the net at least once. The England footballer, who is coming off of a season-opening hat trick against West Ham, has scored in two of the last five matches (three goals total) that City has played against the Spurs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.