The college basketball schedule on Tuesday includes the LSU Tigers taking on the Texas A&M Aggies.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
LSU vs Texas A&M Point Spread
LSU is favored by two points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Texas A&M, the underdog, is -110.
LSU vs Texas A&M Over/Under
A total of 133 points has been set for the LSU-Texas A&M game on February 8, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
LSU vs Texas A&M Moneyline
Texas A&M is a +112 underdog on the moneyline, while LSU is a -134 favorite.
LSU vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas A&M win (53.5%)
LSU vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), LSU is 14-9-0 this season.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 12-7 against the spread.
- This year, seven of LSU's 23 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Texas A&M is 12-10-0 this year.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 5-1 as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 16 Texas A&M games (out of 23) that hit the over this season.
LSU vs Texas A&M Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LSU: (-134) | Texas A&M: (+112)
- Spread: LSU: -2 (-110) | Texas A&M: +2 (-110)
- Total: 133 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!