Lloyd Harris vs Denis Shapovalov Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for US Open Men's Match on FanDuel Sportsbook
Harris vs Shapovalov Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Men's Third Round
Lloyd Harris vs. No. 7 Denis Shapovalov
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: U.S.T.A. National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Harris vs Shapovalov Odds & Set Betting
All Harris-Shapovalov betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Harris: (+158) | Shapovalov: (-192)
To Win 1st Set: Harris: (+118) | Shapovalov: (-152)
Set Betting: Harris: 3-0 (+600) | 3-1 (+550) | 3-2 (+550)
Set Betting: Shapovalov: 3-0 (+270) | 3-1 (+290) | 3-2 (+400)
Harris vs Shapovalov Prediction & Pick
All US Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Shapovalov in 5 sets
Harris vs Shapovalov Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Lloyd Harris is 1-0 in his only head-to-head matchup against Denis Shapovalov.
- Harris defeated Shapovalov in three sets during their previous meeting on March 19, 2021.
- Harris defeated Ernesto Escobedo in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
- Shapovalov defeated Roberto Carabelles Baena in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.