Lightning vs Sabres Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Tampa Bay Lightning (23-9-5, 11-5-2 Away) vs. Buffalo Sabres (10-18-6, 6-10-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: KeyBank Center — Buffalo, NY
Lightning vs Sabres Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TBL: (-295) | BUF: (+235)
Spread: TBL: -1.5 (-110) | BUF: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 6 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TBL: (+800) | BUF: (+30000)
Lightning vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Lightning win (63.1%)
Lightning vs Sabres Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games.
- Buffalo is 2-7-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Tampa Bay's last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Buffalo's last nine games against Tampa Bay.
Lightning vs Sabres Prop Bets
- Brayden Point — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (-225) | Under (+180)
- Rasmus Dahlin — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+-144) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.