Liberty vs Virginia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Liberty Flames (6-4, 2-3 Away) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (7-3, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Liberty vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (+550) | UVA: (-800)
Spread: LIB: +17 (-110) | UVA: -17 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: N/A
Liberty vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Liberty, 45-24, at home in the lone meeting between these two programs on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Liberty is 0-7 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Virginia is 37-61-1 in its 99 all-time, head-to-head matchups with independent opponents.
- Liberty was on bye in Week 12, but lost to BYU, 31-24, on the road in Week 11.
- Virginia was on bye in Week 12, but defeated Georgia Tech, 33-28, at home in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.