Liberty vs Lynx Prediction, Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Liberty vs Lynx Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
New York Liberty (10-11, 5-6 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (12-7, 6-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: Facebook Live
Liberty vs Lynx Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+210) | MIN: (-265)
Spread: NY: +6.5 (-118) | MIN: -6.5 (-104)
Total: 161.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: NY: (+7500) | MIN: (+750)
Liberty vs Lynx Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Lynx (84%)
Liberty vs Lynx Betting Trends
- New York defeated Minnesota, 86-75, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on May 18, 2021.
- New York is 6-13 straight up in its last 19 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New York's last five games.
- Minnesota is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.