*The Week 14 Liberty vs CCU game was canceled due to COVID-19
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
Liberty Flames (9-1) vs. No. 20 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (9-0)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium – Conway, SC
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (19.9%) | Coastal Carolina: (80.1%)
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina is 7-7 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Liberty.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Liberty, 42-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two teams on Nov. 16, 2016.
- The total has hit the under in four of Coastal Carolina's last six games.
- Liberty is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Liberty defeated UMass, 45-0, at home in Week 13.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Texas State, 49-14, on the road in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.