Liberty vs North Texas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Liberty vs North Texas Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Liberty Flames (5-2, 2-2 Away) vs. North Texas Mean Green (1-5, 1-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Apogee Stadium – Denton, TX
Liberty vs North Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (-1600) | UNT: (+820)
Spread: LIB: -21.5 (-110) | UNT: +21.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIB: (N/A) | UNT: (N/A)
Liberty vs North Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (98.0%) | North Texas: (2.0%)
Liberty vs North Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Texas defeated Liberty, 47-7, in their only head-to-head matchup on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Liberty is 13-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- North Texas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Liberty's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Texas' last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.