Leicester City vs Manchester United Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League
Leicester City vs Manchester United Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 8
Leicester City F.C. (2-2-3, 8 points) vs. Manchester United F.C. (4-2-1, 14 points)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Start Time: 10:00 a.m. EST
Venue: King Power Stadium — Leicester, England
Leicester City vs Manchester United Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEI: (+270) | MUN: (+105) | DRAW: (+250)
Spread: LEI: +1 (-125) | MUN: -1 (+280)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+104)
Team to Score the First Goal: LEI: (+130) | MUN: (-155) I NO GOALS: (+1100)
Leicester City vs Manchester United Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Leicester City (26%) | Manchester United (50%) | Draw (24%)
Leicester City vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
- Leicester City sits in 13th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 2-2-3 record (8 points) and a minus-3 goal differential.
- Manchester United sits in 4th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 4-2-1 record (14 points) and a plus-8 goal differential.
- Leicester City is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Leicester City is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Manchester United.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.