Lakers vs Knicks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Lakers vs Knicks Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (34-9, 18-4 Away) vs. New York Knicks (12-32, 6-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Gardens – New York, NY
Lakers vs Knicks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-700) | NYK: (+520)
Spread: LAL: -11.5 (-110) | NYK: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 93% | NYK: 7%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+320) | NYK: (+25000)
Lakers vs Knicks Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Lakers' last six games.
- New York is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of New York's last seven games against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Knicks Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 114.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- New York is averaging 104.3 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 112.2 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
Lakers vs Knicks Prop Bet
All Lakers-Knicks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julius Randle - Points: Under 20.5 (-112) — Julius Randle faces a tough matchup against Anthony Davis tonight, who should be able to keep up with anything Randle tries to do, offensively. In Randle's only game against the Lakers this season, Davis' defense was on display, limiting Randle to 15 points on 31.3 percent shooting. Aside from the matchup, this game has blowout risk. Marcus Morris could also play tonight, which has hurt Randle's stats this season, with him averaging 4.89 more points per 36 minutes with Morris off the floor.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.