Kyler Phillips vs Marcelo Rojo Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 271 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Phillips vs Rojo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Kyler "The Matrix" Phillips (9-2-0, 5 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Marcelo "Pitbull" Rojo (16-7-0, 8 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Phillips vs Rojo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyler Phillips: (-355)
- Marcelo Rojo: (+270)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Phillips by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Phillips by Points: (N/A)
- Phillips by Submission: (N/A)
- Rojo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rojo by Points: (N/A)
- Rojo by Submission: (N/A)
Phillips vs Rojo Prediction
UFC 271 Phillips-Rojo prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kyler Phillips (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (60%)
Phillips vs Rojo Betting Trends & Stats
- Kyler Phillips lost to Raulian Paiva, by majority decision, in his most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- Marcelo Rojo lost to Charles Jourdain, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 13, 2021.
- Phillips averages 5.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Rojo averages 5.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Phillips averages 3.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Rojo averages 7.30 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 51% defense rate.
- Phillips has a 69% takedown defense rate.
- Rojo has a 100% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.