Knicks vs Spurs Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 7)
Knicks vs Spurs Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New York Knicks (11-12, 6-4 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (8-14, 4-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Broadcast: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Spurs Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (-116) | SA: (-102)
Spread: NYK: -1.5 (-110) | SA: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 210.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+8000) | SA: (+50000)
Knicks vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Knicks win (60.5%)
Knicks vs Spurs Betting Trends
- New York is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New York's last five games.
- San Antonio is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of San Antonio's last five games.
Knicks vs Spurs Prop Bets
- Julis Randle — 21.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Dejounte Murray — 18.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Evan Fournier — 12.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Julius Randle — 9.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Jakob Poeltl — 9.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Dejounte Murray — 7.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Julius Randle — 5.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Dejounte Murray — 7.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Derrick White — 3.5: Over (-160) | Under (+130)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.