Kings vs Magic Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Kings vs Magic Game Info
Sacramento Kings (28-37) vs. Orlando Magic (31-35)
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Kings vs Magic Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+120) | ORL: (-142)
Spread: SAC: +2.5 (-110) | ORL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: 29% | ORL: 71%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: SAC: (+25000) | ORL: (+25000)
Kings vs Magic Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Orlando.
- The total has hit the over in each of the last five games for Sacramento.
- Orlando is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in all of Orlando's last 10 games.
Kings vs Magic Stats
- Sacramento is averaging 109.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 111,2 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Orlando is averaging 106.7 this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Orlando is surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.