Kings vs Bucks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Kings vs Bucks Game Info
Sacramento Kings (21-31, 10-16 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (45-7, 24-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Coverage: NBA TV
Kings vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+400) | MIL: (-550)
Spread: SAC: +10 (-110) | MIL: -10 (-110)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: 23% | MIL: 77%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: SAC: (+25000) | MIL: (+290)
Giannis Antetokounmpo Status
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is being listed as questionable as he awaits the birth of his first child. He missed shootaround, and his status isn't expected to be finalized until close to game time.
- The Bucks are still a dominant team with Giannis sidelined, out-scoring opponents by an average of 8.7 points per 100 possessions when he's off the court, compared to 15.0 when he's on.
Kings vs Bucks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Sacramento's last six road games against Milwaukee.
- Sacramento is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Milwaukee is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
Kings vs Bucks Stats
- Sacramento is averaging 107.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 110.2 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.2 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Sacramento defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 122-102, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Milwaukee defeated the Orlando Magic, 111-95, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Kings vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Kings-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Milwaukee) Total Points: Over 119.5 (-104) – While they've been shaky defensively on the road lately, Kings have allowed 113.5 PPG in their last six contests on the road — well below the under for this prop. However, Sacramento could struggle to maintain that level of play against a team as explosive as Milwaukee. The Bucks are averaging an NBA-best 121.5 PPG at home and the last time these two teams met this season, Milwaukee scored a whopping 127 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.