Kings vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 16
The Sacramento Kings versus the Houston Rockets is on the NBA schedule for Sunday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Kings vs Rockets Game Info
- Sacramento Kings (18-27) vs. Houston Rockets (12-32)
- Date: Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Kings vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-245) | HOU: (+200)
- Spread: SAC: -5.5 (-110) | HOU: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 239.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kings vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Sacramento is 20-25-0 this season.
- The Kings have covered every time (1-0) as a 6-point favorite or greater this season.
- Sacramento has played 45 games this season, and 22 of them have gone over the total.
- Houston's record against the spread is 18-25-1.
- The Rockets' ATS record as 6-point underdogs or greater is 11-17-1.
- Houston has played 44 games this season, and 26 of them have hit the over.
Kings vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Sacramento Kings win (73.1%)
Kings vs Rockets Point Spread
The Kings are 5.5-point home favorites against the Rockets. Sacramento is -110 to cover the spread, and Houston is -110.
Kings vs Rockets Over/Under
A combined point total of 239.5 has been set for Kings-Rockets on January 16, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Kings vs Rockets Moneyline
The Kings vs Rockets moneyline has Sacramento as a -245 favorite, while Houston is a +200 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!