Kings vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 19
Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Sacramento Kings and the Detroit Pistons.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kings vs Pistons Game Info
- Sacramento Kings (18-28) vs. Detroit Pistons (10-32)
- Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Kings vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-275) | DET: (+225)
- Spread: SAC: -6.5 (-110) | DET: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 222 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kings vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Sacramento's record against the spread is 20-26-0.
- The Kings have covered every time (2-0) as a 5.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Sacramento has seen 22 of its 46 games hit the over.
- Detroit has 20 wins in 42 games against the spread this year.
- As 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Pistons are 16-16 against the spread.
- Detroit has played 42 games this year, and 20 of them have gone over the total.
Kings vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Kings vs Pistons Point Spread
The Kings are hosting the Pistons, and favored by 6.5 points. Sacramento is -110 to cover the spread, with Detroit being -110.
Kings vs Pistons Over/Under
A combined point total of 222 has been set for Kings-Pistons on January 19, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Kings vs Pistons Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pistons-Kings, Detroit is the underdog at +225, and Sacramento is -275 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!