Kings vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Kings vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Sacramento Kings (25-37, 11-19 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (36-26, 17-13 Home)
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Kings vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+295) | LAL: (-370)
Spread: SAC: +8.5 (-114) | LAL: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 224 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: (50%) | LAL: (50%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAC: (+25000) | LAL: (+350)
Kings vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kings vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 3-12 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Sacramento is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 0-4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Lakers' last 12 games.
- Sacramento lost to Utah, 154-105, in its most recent game on April 28, 2021.
- The Lakers lost to Washington, 116-107, in its most recent game on April 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.