Kentucky vs Tennessee Game Info
College Football Week 7
Kentucky Wildcats (1-2, 1-2 SEC) vs. No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (2-1, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Kentucky vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+205) | TENN: (-265)
Spread: UK: +6.5 (-114) | TENN: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (37%) | TENN: (63%)
Kentucky vs Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kentucky: (35.5%) | Tennessee: (64.5%)
Kentucky vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 81-25-9 all-time against Kentucky in 115 games and the Volunteers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 17-13, on the road on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Kentucky is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Kentucky's last 10 road games.
- Tennessee is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last six games against Kentucky.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp s not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.