Kentucky vs South Carolina Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Kentucky Wildcats (3-0, 1-0 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (2-1, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Kentucky vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-225) | SCAR: (+180)
Spread: UK: -4.5 (-114) | SCAR: +4.5 (-106)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (N/A) | SCAR: (N/A)
Kentucky vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kentucky: (88.0%) | South Carolina: (12.0%)
Kentucky vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Carolina is 18-13-1 in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Kentucky defeated South Carolina, 41-18, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Kentucky is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- South Carolina is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against SEC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kentucky's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of South Carolina's last six games against Kentucky.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.