Kentucky vs LSU Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Kentucky vs LSU Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Kentucky Wildcats (20-5, 10-2 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (18-7, 9-3 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Kentucky vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+130) | LSU: (-150)
Spread: UK: +2.5 (-110) | LSU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: 64% | LSU: 36%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2000) | LSU: (+5500)
Kentucky vs LSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated then-No. 5 Kentucky, 73-71, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Kentucky is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- Kentucky is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- Kentucky is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against LSU.
- The total has hit the over in seven of LSU's last 10 games against Kentucky.
- Kentucky defeated Ole Miss, 67-62, at home its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- LSU lost to Alabama, 88-82, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.