Kansas vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Kansas vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (9-1, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 18 Villanova Wildcats (8-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Kansas vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-130) | VILL: (+110)
Spread: KU: -1.5 (-110) | VILL: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: 78% | VILL: 22%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1200) | VILL: (+2100)
Kansas vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Villanova, 74-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 15, 2018.
- Kansas and Villanova are tied 4-4 in their eight all-time, head-to-head matchups.
- Kansas is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Villanova is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- Kansas defeated UMKC, 98-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 14.
- Villanova defeated Delaware, 78-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.